Sunday, January 27, 2013

Reviewed my Activity Logs from the Past Two Weeks

It's interesting to see what I logged and how the same challenges keep coming up.  Reviewing the activity logs in aggregate is helping me formulate some plans of attack.  I'm thinking that my natural tendency toward all or nothing thinking is really what's driving my forecasts of lost time and getting bogged down on tasks I need to perform.  I'm also thinking that my challenges relating to how I express myself may be driving my forecasts of conflict.  These are just thoughts right now.  Note that these forecasts of lost time and conflict are not recent in my life, but forecasts that I've had since childhood.  I've modified a couple of entries in the Tools section of Mood Sentry to better capture these insights.  I think it's going to take me a while to really digest what's in these activity logs and figure out what's going on because these forecasts have been part of my life for such a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment