Thursday, January 17, 2013

I'm Continuing the Daily Activity Log

It was a little tougher today.  Possibly because the novelty is wearing off, however, I think this is a good idea for me at this point in my recovery.  I think that I can reinforce the idea that I handle myself pretty well and that I respond pretty well when responding to other people.  I'm starting to get this feeling that one of my biggest issues has to do with being afraid of saying or doing something that is offensive to others, unintentionally.  What I just wrote doesn't feel quite on the nose, but I think it's close.  Anyway, what I'm doing is recording the task, estimating the time, capturing my thoughts regarding the task, then recording the actual time and what actually happened.  At the end of the day I have a list of the activities I performed during the day.  I e-mail that list to myself at home, copy it into a document, review it, and then add a section titled "How'd I do?"  That section helps me critique myself and capture the overall performance I achieved during the day.  I'll keep doing this for a few more days.

No comments:

Post a Comment