Saturday, February 1, 2014

Had an OK Day

I didn't use Mood Sentry until this evening today, and looking back on my day I probably could have used it earlier.  I had one of those days in which it feels difficult to get motivated yet I get things done anyway.  I'm not sure that makes sense to anyone but me.  It wasn't that I procrastinated the day away, because I completed some important things, it's just that I feel that I procrastinated more than I should have.  Hmmm.  There's a should statement.  Part of my lethargy was just a need to relax after stressing out this past week due to the issues with the website, MoodSentry.com.  Now that the issue has been resolved, I guess I just needed some time to relax.  Rather than thinking I should have procrastinated less, perhaps it would have been better had I planned a little more free time in my day. Why beat myself up for taking it easy after a rough week?  I'll think about that and reflect back on my week and accomplishments today.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment