Friday, January 31, 2014

Got the Website Back Up

I'm one of those people who has a tough time when things don't go as I'd like.  When I started having issues with the website, www.moodsenty.com, I became very focused on that problem.  I had a tough time figuring out how to fix the problem and really couldn't think about anything else.  Sure there were cognitive distortions, such as this shouldn't have happened, this is the worst thing that can happen, or even that this makes me look unprofessional.  Should statements, magnifications, and mind reading as well as a label.  I could handle the thoughts OK, but I really had a tough time putting the issue down.  The worst part of the problem was that some fixes required an hour or more to correct, which meant all I could do was wait.  It's fixed now, in part due to the efforts of the GoDaddy team and a Google support person named Paul, who even though the problem wasn't on his end still contacted me every day with advice on what to ask the GoDaddy team when trying to fix this issue.  Having a support team like that I think helped me handle my thoughts better.  This is something I should probably record in Mood Sentry.  Think it'll be an Event?

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment