Friday, February 21, 2014

Another Rough Day

I stated previously that I'm going through a hectic time at work these days.  Using Mood Sentry I'm sure is helping me manage my thoughts, but it's a constant struggle.  I have to push myself to use it in the morning rather than get right to work when I get to the office.  One thing I did the other day was review Mood Sentry in my car before going into the office.  It gave me a sense of privacy.  Sometimes I feel a little self conscious using Mood Sentry at my desk because I believe to others it looks like I'm playing with my phone.  I guess that's a form a mind reading, huh?  I have so many things coming at me these days that I'm sure the app is helping me prepare and manage my reactions to these challenges.  I've got about a week to go and then it's over.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment