Saturday, February 8, 2014

Did Better Today

Used the app this morning and it helped get my day to a good start.  I didn't have any serious mood issues even though I had to go into work.  There were challenges at work because things didn't go as smoothly as I would have liked, but I handled them pretty well.  I believe reviewing My Experiences helps set me on the proper footing and helps be deal with stuff that's the fodder for distorted thoughts.  Today's challenges were the kind that can lead to Overgeneralizations and All or Nothing thinking.  I think there may have even been some Should statements lurking, but the thing is nothing set me off on a serious mood swing.  I have to work tomorrow too, but I'll make sure I make some time for me in the morning as well as make the time for the app.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment