Monday, February 24, 2014

Another Hectic Day

My days are pretty hectic right now due to a major deadline this Friday.  There are a lot of things to get done and I found myself reviewing Mood Sentry for a longer period of time this evening than I typically do.  I spent about a half hour tonight reviewing multiple entries that I've made over the past couple of years.  Doing that helped me reduce my stress.  I'm trying to think how I want to capture what's currently going on and what things I'm doing that help, but it's tough for me.  I"m not sure why, but sometimes the words that describe what I'm thinking just don't come to mind.  I'm going to start an Observation and see if I can grab just a couple of words to get the entry started.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment