Thursday, February 6, 2014

Had a Better Day Today

I made the time to review Mood Sentry early in the morning today.  Not the first thing in the morning, but early.  I found the time between a couple of tasks to go to my car and use the app.  What I did was review My Experiences, keeping my day in mind, then I reviewed a couple of Cost Benefit analyses (I don't have that many) and a couple of observations.  That helped even my keel I believe helped me through a fairly challenging day.  Sometimes I get so busy in the morning that I put off using the app.  The reminders help to prompt me to take action, but for some reason there are still those days that I put off using it.  I'm glad I made the time this morning.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment