Saturday, February 22, 2014

Busy, Stressful Day

All I can really do these days is make the time to use Mood Sentry and do my best to keep my thoughts in check.  I'm using it as designed, and all I can say is I believe it's helping.  Of course, that makes sense because I designed it for myself.  As I get through this week, I'll probably have better posts.  I'm just kind of tired right now.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment