Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Spent Some Time Reviewing Essays

I have a bunch of essays I've recorded over the past couple of years.  I've deleted some, I've rewritten some, I've left some unfinished or in a draft state.  Still, I like the take the time every now and then and just read a bunch of them.  I'll often find things related to my current challenges.  This week it's a lot of forecasting.  One of the advantages of having all this data on my phone is the access I have to my thought records where ever I go.  It helps to review what I've written to myself.  I must have review a half dozen entries or so that relate to my current challenges, most of them essays but a few were observations.  It made me feel a little better and I think helped me better prepare for tomorrow.  If you've been building up a library, take the time to reflect back on what you've written for yourself.  See what it does for you.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment