Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Ended the Day with a Potential Challenge

My day ended with a potential budget issue on the project I'm working on.  This started forecasts and should statements and even magnifications.  The thing is, it's only a potential issue at this time.  I really won't know the impact until tomorrow morning.  It's funny, but I think I'm handling this better today than I would have a year or so ago.  I feel stressed, but I'm not ruminating as much a I used to.  Tonight I reviewed My Experiences and was able to catch some of these thoughts and deal with them.  That's a good thing for me.  I'm getting better at recognizing distortions in "real time," which I believe is partly due from my frequent use of Mood Sentry to monitor what I think and how I can address those thoughts that need addressing.  Two more days to go, and this crunch will be over.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment