Sunday, February 23, 2014

Did OK Today

I made sure I took the time to use Mood Sentry this morning, set some goals, and made sure I took some time for myself before going in to work.  Looking back on my goals, it seems I hit just about all of them.  I did pretty good managing my mood too.  I didn't have too many distortions.  In fact, I found myself forecasting a potential interaction that went well, rather than blowing up into an argument.  For some reason I thought it was pretty good that I caught myself with that positive/neutral forecast.  The impact on my mood was neutral which is something I'll take anytime.  I'll get ready for tomorrow.  We're in crunch time.  My current task ends on Friday, win, lose, or draw.  I'm thinking things will be hectic this week, but I'll be able to manage.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment