Thursday, February 13, 2014

Been Going Soft on this Blog this Week

I'm in one of those very hectic times at work and thus taking it easy on the blog this week.  By easy, I mean that I'm covering basic usage of Mood Sentry.  I covered how I created the app and where one might begin using the app, then I covered the color scheme because I like to remind people why the colors are the way they are.  Today I'll talk a bit about the Daily Goals.  I only have three lines for what to accomplish.  I've debated adding a couple of more but have yet to do that.  I realized a couple of years ago that I can enter multiple items on one line.  Because I can do that, I figured I really don't need to add more lines.  Typically I will have up to three items on each line.  Another thing I can do is delete items on a to do line as they are accomplished or during the mid-day review.  Because I can enter multiple items on a line and edit the line during the day, I figured I would leave the to do list at three lines.  Does that work for you?

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment