Saturday, February 15, 2014

Took it Easy Today

I took a hike this morning and planned to go to work in the afternoon and develop some tasks for a project we'll propose.  Part of my reason for wanting to work today is due to the amount of stuff on my plate and a feeling of anxiousness regarding my day job (app programming is my night job).  However, the more I thought about what I needed to do, the more I realized I didn't have to do it all today.  The end result was that I took it easy today.  I used Mood Sentry to set some goals, one of which I set to "relax."  I spent some time on a work task, but didn't finish it.  I realized that it was a bigger task than anticipated.  That's fine.  I think I need an easy day more than I need to hammer away at work.  Right now, I'm a bit more relaxed than I have been over the past few weeks, and I'm going to see if I can enjoy this.  I never thought of setting a goal to relax before, I'll have to keep this in mind.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment