Friday, February 7, 2014

Did Not Make the Time for Mood Sentry Today

Work was busy from the get-go this morning, and I just didn't make the time to use Mood Sentry today.  This is a rarity for me, primarily because I created the app to help myself.  I did pretty well in any event and I believe that is partly due to the frequency with which I use Mood Sentry.  I use it often enough that if I miss a day I'm still OK in regards to managing my thoughts.  I have to work tomorrow (Saturday), because I'm getting into one of those hectic periods in my work life, so I'll try to make use of the Prioritization scheme.  That tool often helps when confronted with a multitude of tasks and feeling overwhelmed.  We'll see.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment