Monday, February 17, 2014

Had a Better Day

I lucked out a bit due to the holiday, which resulted in a lessened workload.  That helped, as did the preparation I did last night and again during my workout at the gym.  The workout itself helps just because it's physical and gets me moving.  I also took the time to address those thoughts that were driving my mood and recognized a lot of forecasting.  Tonight, I prepared for tomorrow and sketched out how I want my morning to proceed.  I'm not worried that things might not go as planned, because for me, just having gone through a notional plan helps me feel more comfortable and respond when things go off course.  I'll make the time to review Mood Sentry in the morning and see how things go tomorrow.  I'm going to forecast a hectic but manageable day.  We'll see.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment