Thursday, February 20, 2014

Been Very Challenged Recently

Things are hectic at work and my thoughts are running a little rampant.  I made time to use Mood Sentry both in the morning and at lunch time.  At lunch, I looked back on my morning and took a moment to reflect on what was good about my morning.  That helped get me recognize what type of thoughts were manifesting, which were mostly forecasts fed by all or nothing thinking.  I spent some time developing counter thoughts and preparing for the meeting I knew were scheduled for the afternoon.  Doing stuff like this helps me get through days like these.  Another thing that helps is knowing the deadline is fast approaching, and after that things will get back to typical.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment