Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Using the Hints

I'm pretty busy at work this week, so I'm taking it easy with the blog to lighten my load.  Today I'll write a bit about the hints.  There are hints on both the Android and iPhone versions of Mood Sentry. I added the hints because I thought it would be useful for people not used to using apps, and this one in particular.  On the Android version, you can access the hints from the menu key.  The iPhone has them at the bottom of the screen.  I've tailored the hints to each tool, though the tailoring on some of the tools is kind of light.  What I mean by that is that for the tools that let you add an entry, delete and entry, edit and even change the title, the hints are essentially the same.  That's because there are only a few functions I use for all those tools, with customized text and database tables for each.  Make sure you check out the hints on each page to get a better feel for how to use Mood Sentry.  Let me know if you have suggestions.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment