Sunday, February 16, 2014

Struggled Today

I had this feeling of being overwhelmed by the things I needed to get done today.  I reviewed My Experiences, and thought it had to do with all or nothing thinking related to believing I have to complete everything on my to do list.  I think there were some other thoughts related to asking for help and forecasting what other's would think about that.  There was actually some relevant guidance for me in the Magnification - Minimization entry, in that people don't hold asking for help against the requestor.  I also followed my advice regarding emotional reasoning and got out of the house to be active this morning.  I had these thoughts that I "should" have gone into work this morning, but I also had a thought that I was letting my job run my life.  There actually is plenty of time to get done what I need to get done, I think.  Today I had to keep on top of my thoughts with more rigor than typical, and I think the rest of this week will be the same.  I'll set some goals for tomorrow and see if I can stay on top of my thoughts.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment