Friday, September 14, 2012

Working on Entries can be Calming

I often find that reviewing and updating entries in Mood Sentry can be calming.  I think it may be due to taking proactive action to manage my condition, and improve on that management.  Today I took the time in the morning to review my experiences, and actually read through them all.  That helped prepare me for my day.  I had a meeting after lunch and recognized that I was forecasting conflict.  I caught those thoughts and did some reflection and counter thoughts before the meeting.  That really helped.  Then this evening, I took some time to update a couple of entries I have related to not equating work with worth.   That act helped me unwind from a fairly stressful day, as did a long walk with my wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment