Saturday, September 8, 2012

Overcome by Emotional Reasoning...

I really hate to admit this, but I feel a need to.  I was just working on an update to the app and realized that none of the references were not loading.  I jumped to the conclusion that I broke the app.  Note that I was running on a simulator.  To aggravate things, out cockatiel was "cheeping" away right behind me.  I was trying to figure out what when wrong, the bird was cheeping, and I planned to stop working on the app a half hour ago.  I found myself in a bad mood, and was focused on all the things that were sub-optimal in my life.  If forgot to check the lawn mower today, the new project at work is going to be quite a handful, I'll need to fix the app, do some work stuff, mow the lawn, and more tomorrow.  There won't be any time for me.  And the bird won't shut up.  Anyway, I took a little break and when I came back I realized that the modem crapped out for a minute or two.  All is well now.  It's funny how quickly my thoughts can hijack my mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment