Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Caught a lot of Forecasting Today

I took last Friday off and thus was expecting a lot of e-mails when I checked my inbox today.  Along with that expectation came a general feeling of the stuff hitting the fan.  With every e-mail I opened, I was expecting an urgent action on my part, or even an emergency that needed to be addressed last Friday.  No such thing.  I noted that, and then reflected that such occurrences are infrequent and when they do happen are important and higher priority than the items I was planning to work on.  I then needed to contact some people (customers) and again expected conflict.  That wasn't the case either.  Actually, they stated that they like it when I contact them.  I noted that too.  Just more data for my memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment