Sunday, September 16, 2012

100th Download of Trial

I just noticed that we had our 100th download of the trial version.  I hope this app is helpful for you.  I had a few hitches in the early versions of Mood Sentry Trial, most notably I had the timer crapping out about a week early, hence the poor rating on the app.  That was a hectic couple of days.  A poor rating, and the reviewer wrote in German!  I found the error and put out a fix, as well as extended the trial period for every download prior to that fix.  I should probably delete the poor rating because it does not apply to this version, but something tells me to keep it up anyway.
I may terminate the trial version in the next month or so.  I've mentioned that I've been working on a personal project at home in addition to putting the house on the market and several things at my "real" job.  Well, that personal project has been the iPhone version of Mood Sentry, which is pretty close to being complete.  I don't think I want to support 2 paid versions and 2 free versions, so I'll probably drop the free versions.  We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment