Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Mad sure I reviewed My Experiences this Morning

As you may have seen in yesterday's post, things are getting hectic right now.  I made a point to review My Experiences and really thought about how each distortion may manifest today.  It was good to do that.  For example, all or nothing comes up as a pass/fail based on getting "everything" done.  What does "everything" mean?  All I really need is to get some things done, such as being at the house so the gas company can turn the gas back on and preparing for a telecon this afternoon.  I completed both of those as well as emptied the house of our possessions.  Jumping to conclusions popped up as forecasts of conflict and strife.  None of which happened today.  Disqualifying the Positive mostly manifested in regards to not giving myself credit for all the planning and pre-work I do to make things (work and home) happen.  I can go on, but won't.  I'm glad I made the time to review My Experiences today.  I don't always do that when things get hectic like this, but when I do it usually helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment