Sunday, September 2, 2012

Another Tough Day

Still ruminating on things.  I tried something new (for me) this evening.  What I did was write down a major task/todo list of the main items in each of these categories: the App, Home (the sale of my house), Work, and  Other.  I dedicated one page from one of those pads realtors like to leave on my door step to each item.  As an example, for Home I had: address buyer requested repairs, tent (for termites), move the remaining items, mow lawn.  Once I had the four pages laid out, on each page I identified the thoughts associated with that list.  Then I addressed the thoughts, identifying the distortions associated with each thought.  I was feeling overwhelmed with so much stuff going on in my life, but doing this exercise helped me feel better.  This activity was kind of large for phone based app, but I might be able to break it down into something that will fit on a phone.  We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment