Thursday, September 27, 2012

My Morning Reminder

I followed my morning reminder today and reviewed My Experiences with respect to my current mood and the day's events.  I was feeling a bit anxious and traced it down to jumping to conclusions and overgeneralizations.  These were my typical issues related to having multiple things on my plate and thinking that each will consume all my time due to unexpected events.  One thing that helped was focusing on just those things I needed to get done today.  I don't need to get everything done on any given day.  Scoping my effort to what was needed helped.  Another thing that helped was focusing on past experiences in this regard and recognizing that pop up events typically are not catastrophic and are usually manageable.

No comments:

Post a Comment