Sunday, September 9, 2012

Did OK today

Woke up, reviewed some entries and set some goals.  Hit the three main goals and a few more to boot.  I did have a bout with anger in the afternoon, driven by should statements.  It had to do with a screen door I installed last week.  It was actually a very minor mistake on my part.  I tackled those thoughts pretty quickly.  I'm having some low level anxiety about an upcoming project at work.  I'm lead on this project, and if you have red some of these posts you might guess that I've been jumping to conclusions, none of which are good.  I have been balancing the negative thoughts with more positive and realistic thoughts, which has helped temper my mood a bit.  Good stuff.  I have some custom entries in my app related to new projects that I'll review in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment