Friday, September 7, 2012

Getting Better at Catching My Thoughts

The app helps me recognize what's driving my mood.  It seems it's often the same thoughts popping up, mostly forecasts of the stuff hitting the fan and me having to fix it all.  That sounds like a personalization.  I've never really looked at my forecasts as possibly being the product of personalization.  Hmmm.  I'll try to develop a counter thought in real-time...

Stuff does hit the fan on occasion, but those occasions are rare.  When it does, I'm pretty good at analyzing the situation and assembling a team to address the issue.  I really can't think of a time during which I wasn't able to get a competent team together to fix a problem.  Looking back on today, even though there was a flurry of e-mails on certain topics, no "stuff" hit the fan.

Not bad.  What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment