Sunday, January 12, 2014

Getting Ready for Tomorrow

Today was OK.  I set some goals and hit most of them and did some stuff not on the list.  Thought about going in to work today just to tag up on a couple of items, but decided not to do that and challenge those thoughts related to not having enough time at work to do all I need to do, or finding myself overwhelmed by pop-up tasks.  We'll see how tomorrow goes.  I've set some goals for myself for tomorrow, and think I can get them done.  I have my prioritization matrix to reference if too many things come up at once, which has helped in the past.  I'll make sure to Mood Sentry in the morning and get my day started on the right track.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment