Sunday, January 5, 2014

I've Really Been Focused on Negatives Today

I'm struggling today, and seem to be focused on negative items.  I keep pushing my thoughts to the positive things in my life, but I keep drifting back to the negatives and sinking into a funk.  I'm just kind of porpoising in and out of a depressed mood.  I have at least one entry that helps, it's an Observation I named "Thankfuls" and lists several things in my life for which I am thankful.  However, I think a new entry called something like "What's Good" might be in order, in which I list things that are good.  I'm not sure this will help much, but it's worth a try.  Gotta get ready for Monday.  I have lots of things to do and am anticipating a hectic day.  Perhaps I'm forecasting a bit too much.  Hmmm.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment