Thursday, January 2, 2014

Made the Time for Mood Sentry Today

I made the time to use Mood Sentry today.  I only worked a half day, but as I indicated yesterday I used the Prioritization Tool to help me identify which tasks to focus on.  It helped me when I set my goals for today and I'm happy to report that I hit most of my goals.  I'm a little under the weather with some sort of sinus issue, which has impacted my sleep and thus made it difficult to work on the final updates to the next version of Mood Sentry.  There won't be any new features, just some clean up in the interface and a major change to the code structure (which you will not notice).  I'm glad I made the time for Mood Sentry this morning and will endeavor to do so again tomorrow.  I need to  get some rest.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment