Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Reviewing my Custom Entries - Out Loud

I was just reviewing some of my custom entries and decided to read them out loud.  There's nobody else in the house tonight, so I figured I would try this.  I think it helped drive the point of each entry home.  There was something about hearing myself speak the words that had more of an impact than simply reading the words.  Maybe it was the engagement of another sense, hearing, that helped.  I think I'll try this again sometime, when I have the house to myself.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment