Thursday, January 16, 2014

A Day Like Yesterday

Had another day like yesterday.  I've been really busy at work, but making the time to use Mood Sentry in the morning and again at lunch which really helps me keep my thoughts straight.  Today had a lot of little things pop up, but I was able to focus on "good enough" rather than "really good" which helped me keep a decent throughput up.  Things went well today, which is something that I need to stop and think about.  Things typically do go well, so why do I worry so much?  I'll keep working on this.  Other than that, I set some goals for tomorrow which usually helps during hectic times like this.

Regarding the app, I've been working on some updates to the android version.  Mostly getting rid of "deprecated" methods, which are methods that still work just fine, but the developers of android would prefer we stop using.  I have most of them out and the app seems to function as it should.  I'll think about other things for this next update, and am open to suggestions.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment