Wednesday, January 8, 2014

What do You Think of the References

Have you checked out the References?  If not, check them out sometime and see what you think.  I added them because I used to use the app at a local Starbucks and didn't want to carry a copy of Feeling Good where ever I went.  The first item on the list is an About.com article I have posted to my wall at work.  I think it's a pretty good reference for Cognitive Distortions.  The second is just an alternate take on the topic of CDs, and I find that sometimes a slightly different take helps me understand a new concept better.  That's why I included that.  The third is an article on Resilience, which I found somewhat inspiring.  The last two references are for this Blog and contacting us.  Do you find having these references on your phone helpful?  I do, which is why they are part of the app.  Let me know what you think.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment