Friday, January 17, 2014

I'm Doing OK These Days

I don't think I can owe it all to Mood Sentry, but I definitely feel that using it every morning and then later in the day is helping.  Work is a bit hectic, with preparations for a major meeting at which we will present next week, but setting goals and checking the prioritization scheme really helps.  Doing it the night before helps me sleep a bit better, and checking/updating the goals in the morning helps even more.  I've been reviewing some of my Tools entries, but mostly I focus on the My Experiences tool and think about how my thoughts might drift based on previous experience.  Thinking about what might come up later in the day is a good thing for me to do.   For me, mitigating those thoughts really does start in the morning.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment