Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Didn't Use Mood Sentry until this Evening

I didn't use Mood Sentry until this evening.  I kept thinking about picking up my phone and reading through some entries during my day, but I was so focused on completing a major task I've been working on that I just didn't make the time.  That's my excuse for work, but when I got home I didn't use it either until this evening.  Why?  I think I was just too tired.  I had a lot going on at work over the past two days and now that this one thing is just about finished (I need to sign off on it tomorrow, which isn't a big deal) I think my need to rest is catching up.  I'm glad I made the time to use Mood Sentry this evening.  It helped me recognize some of my stressors as well as prepare for tomorrow.  I still have a lot going on at work, but getting this one thing off my plate will make work a bit more manageable.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment