Wednesday, January 29, 2014

How is Mood Sentry Working For You?

I'm curious as to how Mood Sentry is working for you.  I developed it for myself, so it works fine for me.  I wish I could say that it cured my depression, but I can't.  All I can say is that it helps me manage my condition and I tend to use it daily.  Sometimes I get really busy at work and just don't make the time to use it, which is a shame because those times are often the times I need to use it most.  When I use it, I usually use it twice a day and sometimes 3 times a day.  I usually respond to the reminders and since I created them, I tend to follow what the example specifies.  I made the reminders and My Experiences entries customizable because I figured most users would not be like me and thus would need to create their own custom entries in those tools.  So, how's Mood Sentry working for you?  Have you made the effort to customize it to yourself?  Have you worked with your therapist to customize it?

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment