Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Another Better Day

Things are getting better at work, which tends to be the pattern when I really look back at past history.  For some reason, pop-up issues can really knock me off my axis.  I think that's what happened on Monday, which set my mood for the rest of the day.  I know that if I keep working issues as they pop up, I more often than not resolve them.  I can forget that in the heat of the crisis.  I have entries related to this I believe, and will look for them this evening.  Other than that, I made sure I made the time to use Mood Sentry this morning and again at lunch time, which I believe helped keep me in a decent mood today.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment