Thursday, January 30, 2014

Building Up a Library of Entries

After using Mood Sentry for a couple of years, I found that I now have a library of entries in all the tools I use.  The best part is that when I review what I wrote I often find a couple of entries that relate to whatever issues I'm having at that time.  Tonight I found some entries related to forecasting and dealings with people, a couple of things that have been driving my moods over the past several weeks.  When this happens, I often take the time to revise, update, and/or clarify what I had written previously.  Entries I make in the tools were never intended to be static, one off, writings.  If I had intended that then they wouldn't be re-editable.  I find that reviewing and revising is a good way for me to get a better understanding of what thoughts are really driving my mood.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment