Sunday, January 19, 2014

Another OK Day

I'm pretty busy right now, getting ready for a trip tomorrow, returning on Wednesday night.  I have lots of little things to do to prepare.  I used the Daily Goals, and hit most of the goals I set this morning.  There were a few that I didn't accomplish, but that's OK because there were multiple things not on the list that I did accomplish, and bouncing them all against the prioritization scheme revealed that they were more important than the things I did not get to.  I may not have the opportunity to post for the next couple of days due to travel.  I'll try to check my e-mail, so if there are any issues you have that need attention, please consider using the Contact Us page and submitting a question.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment