Saturday, April 6, 2013

Back From Vacation

I spent some time over my break reflecting on a couple of my most common distortions and recognizing how they manifest during my personal life.  I guess I typically reflect on how they impact my work life, which makes sense since work is my most stressful experience.  So it was good to take a break and reflect on how things manifest in my personal life.  All or Nothing thinking and Forecasting seem to top the bill, with many of the other distortions popping up once I get in a funk, such as Magnification.  I used the app to mainly focus on the two primary distortions and reflect how they manifested during a given day and based on that how they might manifest the next day.  I think it was good.  Now I'm home, catching up on mail (and e-mail) and starting on the next update to the app.  I'll tell you more about these updates once I get closer to release.

No comments:

Post a Comment