Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Brief Vacation Update

Sorry for the delay in posting, but then I am on vacation.  So I'm working two of my challenges pretty constantly, which are all or nothing thinking and forecasting (mind reading).  What I'm doing is reviewing the "My Experiences" in the morning, with emphasis on the All or Nothing and Forecasting entries.  I'm basically doing as my Morning Reminder says, which is to review My Experiences with my day in mind and focusing on those entries that are likely to manifest.  Since I know what I'll be doing during my day I'm able to identify what situations are like to come up and what distortions are likely to arise.  Today I did pretty good, and was actually able to neutralize the distortions that have come up in the past.  That sounds odd, but when similar situations came up today I didn't have the associated forecasts I traditionally have.  That was a plus, and made today a pretty good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment