Thursday, April 4, 2013

How are the "Hints?"

Every now and then I check on some of the usability features of Mood Sentry.  This is one of those times.  I put a lot of "hints" in the app, with the intention of indicating how I use the app and it's features.  On Android, you can access the hints by brining up the menu and selecting "hints." On the iPhone, you simply select "hints" at the bottom of the page.  The hints are lightly tailored to the different views, though many of the tools, such as Observations and Event Log have the same hints.  That's because those views tend to operate in an identical fashion.  If you have some suggestions, such as something you found particularly difficult to figure out, let me know.  Updating the hints is easy for me to do.  Send you comments to support@moodappsllc.com

No comments:

Post a Comment