Monday, April 8, 2013

Things went well today

There were no big surprises or issues to deal with, no crises that came up while I was away.  One thing that got to me today was a poor night's sleep, not driven by any thoughts in particular but more so by me getting used to waking up a little later in the morning than I did today.  Another thing that got to me is a sore throat that has been developing over the past week.  I get these when I go through a stressful period, which work has been for the past month or so.  It makes it uncomfortable for me to eat and/or talk, which is kind of a drag.  I can get these thoughts that this sore throat will never go away, but I have enough evidence that they always have that I can battle these distorted thoughts.  Other than these two items, things went well today.

No comments:

Post a Comment