Sunday, April 28, 2013

Getting Ready for Monday

I took this past Friday off, so I'll have lots of e-mail in my in-box tomorrow.  Being me, I have these thoughts of learning that the stuff hit the fan when I was gone.  However, I'm getting better at challenging these thoughts for some specific items.  What  I mean by that is I can challenge specific thoughts such as my project has overrun its budget or the project has been canceled.  I know I do a good job of monitoring the project and have many things I can bring up as evidence of good monitoring.  Good monitoring reduces the probability of either of these things happening out of the blue.  In preparation for tomorrow I set some goals and will assess the project's status first thing in the morning.  There's a couple of things regarding my project that have me anxious but I won't go into those on this blog.  Suffice to say I expect to work through both items this week, and either they will go as planned or they won't.  If they don't go as planned, and actually go worse, then I'll do my best and seek help as needed.  If they go better than planned then why worry?

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment