Monday, April 29, 2013

Today Wasn't That Bad

So I had these forecasts of things not going well, and when I checked my e-mail sure enough there was an issue on Friday that I had to address today.  However, even though the issue is still not totally resolved it wasn't that bad.  Yes I have a budget issue, but I do believe I'll work it out in the near future.  So what have I done about this?  I've been reflecting back on my day, visualizing myself at my desk and reviewing the e-mails, and thinking about how things actually went.  The issue I had wasn't that bad, and the rest of the stuff was either pretty good or simply neutral.  Know what?  I try to capture this as an event, only and event that went pretty well rather than an event that didn't go well.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com.  I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment