Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Working on Updates to the Examples

I've been working on updates to the examples in Mood Sentry.  Just a couple of them, and mostly for clarity.  The examples in My Experiences for All or Nothing and Overgeneralization are a bit off, so I'm tuning them. It's actually a pretty good exercise for me and is helping me dig a bit deeper into each of these distortions.  I've said before that the entries in the app are not static, one-off write ups.  They are living and intended to be modified over time as I learn more about myself and even as I improve.  I'm also updating the personalization example.  It's close, but I've learned more about how personalization drives my mood over the  past couple of months and I want to capture that in the example.  These updates will be in the next release of the app, once I get them in the database and checked out.

No comments:

Post a Comment