Thursday, March 14, 2013

Feeling on the Edge All Day Today

Work is still a bit hectic which has me feeling on the edge.  I bounce around anxiety and depression, waiting for the "stuff" to hit the fan.  When multiple things hit at once I tend to handle it very well, so why the stress and worry? The app helps, but I've found that doing anything with the intention of managing my mood helps.  Today I sneaked away from the office at lunch and worked on some updates to the examples in the My Experiences feature of the app.  I think getting away from the office helped about as much as digging into my thoughts in relation to All of Nothing, Overgeneralization, and Personalization.  Looking back on today, I did fairly well.  Things do pop-up and I handled all of them well.  One thing I've noticed, is that quite often when something pops up out of the blue I can often delay when I have to address it.  Wonder why that's so tough to remember in the moment?

No comments:

Post a Comment