Wednesday, March 6, 2013

I Did Pretty Good Today

I'm not sure if it had to do with my preparation last night, but the anxiety I typically feel at the start of the day was manageable.  I'll try what I did last night again and see how things go tomorrow.  I'll briefly review how things went today in reference to my customized list of distortions, and then I'll focus on tomorrow and how I want to behave.  I'll think of specific interactions I'm likely to have and then think about how I'd like to behave in those situations.  I'll make sure to set some goals.  One thing to note was that I planned on reviewing those activity logs I created in January, but I didn't fully get to that.  By "fully get to that" I mean that I did think about those logs and how they showed that things typically go fairly benignly during my day, but I didn't physically pick those logs up and read them.  I went by memory.  I've got some things to do before turning in for the night.  G'night.

No comments:

Post a Comment