Sunday, March 10, 2013

Slept Better Last Night

That helped a lot.  I also had a list of some goals for today.  I managed to hit them all plus a few more.  However, during the day I'd get this feeling of sadness driven by thoughts that I wasn't getting anything done and that I was wasting my day doing nothing.  I was able to catch those thoughts and simply reflect back on what I had done.  That helped lessen the feeling.  Sometimes I go through bouts like these past couple of weeks.  I'm better at catching the associated thoughts and perceptions that can drive my mood, which helps lessen their impact.  I took some time to prepare for tomorrow before going to bed tonight.  I prepared some goals and thought about how I'll handle tomorrow.  Preparing like this is another thing I do to help manage my mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment